domingo, 16 de março de 2014

SUS COMIENZOS...


DECCA - C 7826/7 - edição espanhola (1977)

Cara 1

I Go Crazy (James Brown) - Can't Nobody Love You (James Mitchell) - Let Me Go (Denny Laine/Mike Pinder) - Stop (Denny Laine/Mike Pinder) - It Ain't Necessarily So (George Gershwin/DuBose Heyward)

Cara 2

Bye Bye Bird (Sonny Boy Williamson/William Dixon) - Something You Got (Chris Kenner) - True Story (Denny Laine/Mike Pinder) - I've Got A Dream (Jeff Barry/Ellie Greenwich) - I Don't Mind (James Brown) - Thank You Baby (Denny Laine/Mike Pinder)

Cara 3

Boulevard De La Madeleine (Mike Pinder/Denny Laine) - From The Bottom Of My Heart (Mike Pinder/Denny Laine) - Go Now! (Larry Banks/Milton Bennett) - Lose Your Money (But Don't Loose Your Mind) (Denny Laine/Mike Pinder) - It's Easy Child (Kay Bennett, Sue Sandler, Gene Redd)

Cara 4

And My Baby's Gone (Mike Pinder/Denny Laine) - I Don't Want To Go On Without You (Bert Berns/Jerry Wexler) - Steal Your Heart Away (Bobby Parker) - This Is My House (Mike Pinder/Denny Laine) - Fly Me High (Justin Hayward) - Really Haven't Got The Time (Mike Pinder)

Um dos álbuns dos Moody Blues que mais me cativou... e cativa!

Sem comentários: