quinta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2014

STORY OF THE STONES


K-tel/DACAPO - NE 1201 - edição portuguesa (1982)

RECORD 1

Side One

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - It's All Over Now - Time Is On My Side - Play With Fire - Off The Hook - Little Red Rooster - Let It Bleed - Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing In The Shadow?

Side Two

Paint It Black - The Last Time - We Love You - You Better Move On - Under My Thumb - Come On - I Just Want To Make Love To You - Honky Tonk Women

RECORD 2

Side One

Jumpin' Jack Flash - (Get Your Kicks On) Route 66 - I Wanna Be Your Man (Lennon/McCartney) - Mother's Little Helper - You Can't Always Get What You Want - Let's Spend The Night Together

Side Two


Get Off Of My Cloud - 19th Nervous Breakdown - Not Fade Away - Walking The Dog - Heart Of Stone - Ruby Tuesday - Street Fighting Man

Sem comentários: