sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2011

LOOK AT THE SUNSHINE


SEQUEL RECORDS - NEMCD 426 - 1999

Look At The Sunshine (Freshmen) - Royal Blue Summer Sunshine Day (Bystanders) - My World Fell Down (Ivy League) - Put Yourself In My Place (Episode Six) - Younger Girl (Knack) - The Water Is Over My Head (Rockin' Berries) - My Little Girl (Autumn) - The Bitter Thoughts Of Little Jane (Timon) - Wonderful Summer (Karen Young) - Have You Ever Loved Somebody (Searchers) - Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow) (Strangers) - I Think We're Alone Now (Steve Hammond) - Sunny Afternoon (Kinks) - Hey Little Girl (Charles Dickens) - 98.6 (Bystanders) - (Up On Air) Air-O-Plane Ride (Others) - Where Did We Go Wrong (Sands Of Time) - Too Long Alone (Chevlons) - Graduation Day (Ivy League) - You Didn't Have To Be So Nice (Strangers) - Here Today (Factotums) - Poor Man's Son (Rockin' Berries) - Sunshine Girl (Episode Six) - Tomorrow Never Comes (Hellions) - Love Found A Way To My Heart (Sands Of Time) - We'll Sing In The Sunshine (Lancastrians) - Do It Again A Little Bit Slower (New Formula) - Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind (Knack) - Groovin' (Petula Clark) - Bye Goodbye (Silver Lining)

Sem comentários: