sábado, 20 de dezembro de 2014

THE COLLECTION


CASTLE COMMUNICATIONS - CCSLP 196 - 1988

SIDE 1

Going Out Of My Head - Leave Me Be - Gotta Get A Hold On Myself - Kind Of Girl - Sticks And Stones - I Can't Help Up My Mind

SIDE 2

Summertime - Woman - I Got My Mojo Working - Road Runner - You Really Got A Hold On Me - Nothing's Changed

SIDE 3

You Make Me Feel Good - She's Not There - Don't Go Away - How We Were Before - Tell Her No - Whenever You're Ready

SIDE 4

Just Out Of Reach - Remember You - Indication - She Does Everything For Me - Time Of The Season - I Love You

Os Zombies são uma das minhas bandas preferidas dos anos 60.

Além do clássico "She's Not There", "Kind Of Girl" (que o "Em Órbita" passava amiúde - creio mesmo que foi a 1ª canção que o mítico programa do Rádio Clube Português transmitiu), "You Make Me Feel Good", "Whenever You're Ready", "Time Of The Season" são geniais.

Sem comentários: