quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2014

CILLA BLACK


EMI - 11C 078-07689 - edição portuguesa (1983)

Side One

Love Of The Loved (Lennon/McCartney, 1963) - Anyone Who Had A Heart (Bacharach/David) - You're My World (Bind/Sigman) - It's For You (Lennon/McCartney, 1964) - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (Spector/Mann/Weil) - I've Been Wrong Before (Newman) - Love's Just A Broken Heart (Shuman/Vendome/Lynch) - Alfie (Bacharach/David) - Don't Answer Me (Zambreni/Enriquez/Callander) - A Fool Am I (Carraresi/Testa/Callander)

Side Two

What Good Am I (Shuman/Lynch) - I Only Live To Love You (Colonnel/Newell) - Step Inside Love (Lennon/McCartney, 1968) - Where Is Tomorrow (Bind/Mason) - Surround Yourself With Sorrow (Martin/Coulter) - Conversations (Greenaway/Cook/Lordan) - If I Thought You'd Ever Change Your Mind (Cameron) - Something Tells Me (Something's Gonna Happen Tonight) (Cook/Greenaway) - Baby We Can't Go Wrong (Dunning) - Liverpool Lullaby (traditional)

Colaboração de João Pinheiro de Almeida

Sem comentários: