segunda-feira, 15 de setembro de 2014

THE US ALBUMS SAMPLER


SELECTIONS FROM THE BOX SET "THE US ALBUMS" OUT JANUARY 20, 2014 - FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR SALE

I Want To Hold Your Hand (stereo) - All My Loving (mono) - Money (That's What I Want) (mono) - She Loves You (mono) - If I Fell (stereo) - And I Love Her (mono) - Matchbox (stereo) - Any Time At All (mono) - A Hard Day's Night - Their First Movie (stereo) (spoken word) - I'll Be Back (mono) - Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (stereo) - P.S. I Love You (mono) - Please Please Me (stereo) - Tell Me What You See (stereo) - Every Little Thing (mono) - Help! (stereo) - I Need You (mono) - In My Life (stereo) - You Won't See Me (mono) - Drive My Car (stereo) - What Goes On (mono) - I Want To Tell You (stereo) - Here, There And Everywhere (mono) - Rain (stereo) - Hey Jude (stereo)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

bem sacado....